Homeopathic Solution For Infertility
The problem of infertility not only affects the life of an individual but it also causes a negative effect on the life of a couple. It means that the woman is unable to get pregnant despite trying for a year. If a woman is suffering from infertility then she will not get pregnant despite trying sexual intercourse without using any contraceptive pills. Female infertility affects both partners, sometimes it even affects their relationship, so to treat it they undergo various expensive procedures. However, there are some natural solutions which you can try at your home to treat female infertility.
What Is Female Infertility?
Female infertility means, women are unable to get pregnant even after trying sexual intercourse without contraceptive pills. Female who are 35 or older sometimes can get pregnant but are not able to remain pregnant can also be referred as infertility issues.
If a woman is suffering from infertility issues than she will not be able to get pregnant no matter how much she tries. Thus, it is very important to know what are its causes and what are its symptoms and treats it at an early stage.
Causes Of Female Infertility
Female infertility can be caused by 2 reasons, failure to ovulate and causes of poorly functioning fallopian tubes. You can see these two reasons are discussed below in details:
Failure To Ovulate
- Failure To Produce Mature Eggs: The primary cause of infertility is due to ovulation, in this case, ovaries are unable to produce a proper follicle, where eggs can mature. For fertility it is very important that eggs get mature, otherwise, ovulation will not be successful and it will be hard to fertilize.
- Mal Formation Of The Hypothalamus: A part of the brain called the hypothalamus, helps in getting egg matured. The hypothalamus sends signals to the pituitary gland and this helps in giving the signal to hormones stimuli. This process helps in maturing the eggs and makes fertilization easy.
- Scarred ovaries: Failed ovulation can also be caused by any physical damage or by multiple surgeries to the ovaries.
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes: Infection which is usually caused by bacteria and virus and sometimes usually transmitted sexually. These things can lead to inflammation and this can lead to scarring and damage.
- Genital T.B: It is an infection which can block the fallopian tube.
- Abdominal Disease: Certain diseases caused in abdominal like appendicitis, colitis these diseases can cause inflammation to the abdominal cavity. This will result in scaring and blockage by negatively affecting the fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: In this condition, the woman uterus line has excessive growth and this is called the endometrium. Not just their uterus grows but also their fallopian tubes, ovaries, and the pelvis, this can lead to lasting menstruation, bleeding, painful intercourse and spotting.
- Behavioral Factors: Some of your habits can have a negative impact on your health, like consumption of alcohol and tobacco, poor diet and smoking.
For homeopathic treatment, it is important to know about patient case history and medical conditions. You must treat it at an early stage.